Ecological Assessments (EA’s)
The assessment of the current ecological value of a development site is a primary requirement for the NI Planning Service planning permission process.
ATEC can carry out:
- PreliminaryEcological Assessments / Appraisals
- Full Ecological Assessment and Extended Phase 1 Habitat Surveysusing the JNCC (UK/NI) or Heritage Council (RoI) Habitat classifications.
- Completion of NI Biodiversity Checklist
- Invasive Species Surveys (Japanese knotweed, Giant hogweed)
We can then formulate cost-effective Ecological Mitigation Design to avoid, reduce or compensate for negative impacts.
All our surveys and monitoring activities are conducted in accordance with the Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management (CIEEM) Guidelines and Northern Ireland Environment Agency (NIEA) specific survey requirements
- ATEC NI is one of Northern Ireland’s leading environmental consultancy firms
Our Clients Include
Our reputation for providing
a high quality service ensures that clients return again and again.
Our Services Include
Flora & Fauna Surveys
NI Biodiversity Checklist
Protected Species Surveys
Invasive Species Surveys
Freshwater Species Surveys
Planning Advice & Mitigation Design